mirror - rear view
Fits 1.75″ ROPS (rollover protection system)
The wide angle rearview mirror is the perfect rearview mirror for UTVs. It has an incredible range of adjustments with different mounting options to allow it to fit on nearly any UTV with a 1.75″ roll bar (for 2″ roll bars, see part # 18052). The double ball joint allows the rider to position the mirror in any configuration they choose and the friction pads inside the ball joints keep the mirror from moving on rough trails. The oversized convex viewing surface reduces vibration and allows the rider to see anything happening behind them. The all steel clamp, shaft and bracket create a heavy duty mirror that can really take a beating.
- Aggressive Styling—A finished look that also helps to reinforce the high impact plastic housing
- Durable Steel 1.75″ Clamp—Designed to provide a strong grip and keep the mirror stable on the roughest terrain
- Easy Installation—Simple one screw installation
- Huge Convex Viewing Surface—Minimizes vibration and gives the driver view of everything behind
- Double Ball Joints—Maximizes adjustability
- Not Just for UTVs—Designed specifically for UTVs, but the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror also works great on boats, tractors and recreational vehicles
Double Ball Joints give the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror very high adjustability.